Wednesday, March 5

My Recipe Box: Crescent Pizza Rolls





Are kids getting a little bored with your after school snacks? Pinterest is full of ideas and if you are like me, you pin, pin, and pin and do nothing with those recipes. Well I had challenged myself to not let those un-used pins go to waste. These Crescent Pizza Rolls were easy and fun to make

Crescent Pizza Rolls

Ingredients:

2 package Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
8 string cheeses (cut in half)
1 package pepperonis



Directions:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Unroll the crescent dough and place a 1/2 of string cheese on the edge of the large end of the crescent roll. Top with a few slices of pepperonis and roll up the crescent dough. Make sure the ends are sealed. Bake in oven for about 12 to 15 minutes. Let them cool for about 5 minutes before serving. You can serve with pizza or cheese sauce. 


I received 5 out 5 stars for this new recipe. My husband does not care for pizza but loved these Crescent Pizza Rolls. 




Little Bitty






No comments:

Post a Comment