Friday, March 7

Holiday Fun: Easy St. Patrick Day Decorations


Happy St. Patrick's Day

On St. Patrick's Day, everyone is a little Irish Here are just a few quick-and-easy ways to add some St. Patrick's Day cheer to your home.

I had a few of the items already, but a quick trip to the Dollar Store, I was able to add a littlr Irish to my home.

"Luck of the Irish"

 Simple wreath, add pink flowers and ribbon, with a "luck" sign, the perfect touch for my front porch.


"Three Leaf Clovers"

I bought a package of glitter three leaf clovers, and with a little double sided tape on the back, I was able to add a little green to the front door.

 

"Leprechaun Hats"

Found a package of small Leprechaun hats and placed in a few spots within the house.

Placed in my living room, I have these two wooden tool boxes that my son made when he was in Cub Scouts. They were not really been used until I had seen an idea on Pintrerest. And now I use them all the time. with it being March and St Patrick's Day approaching, I wanted to add a little Irish touch. I had purchased white flowers, green three leaf clovers, butterflies, and Irish flags, arranged it all in my tool boxes to add that Irish touch I was looking for.




 Little Bitty


No comments:

Post a Comment